Social Media Content Creator - 9 month FTC - Beauty
A brand new opportunity for a talented Social Media Content Creator to join exciting global beauty brand.
The Social Media Content Creator will report into the Head of Communications and be responsible for producing engaging content for the brands thriving social media channels, with focus on Instagram and TikTok.
The Social Media Content Creator will play a key role in driving brand awareness, presence and audience growth.
- Create engaging and relevant social media content aligned to the wider global marketing calendar.
- Owning from start to finish the ideation, creation and editing of all social media content across all platforms - eg stills, moving image, gifs, Instagram stories and reels, TikTok content.
- Creating content in-house, on location, at shoots and events, working with brand partners and influencers.
- Ensure all content is high quality and in-line with brand guidelines.
- Analyse performance to optimise future content production.
If you are passionate about social media, up-to-date with the latest trends and have a proven background in creating engaging content for a beauty brand this could be the perfect new role for you!
- Global Marketing
- Social Media
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'