My client are looking for a Social Media and Content specialist to join an ambitious marketing team in a rapidly growing, scale-up, business.Responsibilities
- Paid Advertising:
? Day to day running of remarketing and prospecting campaigns to ensure ROAS target and spend is aligned with forecast.
? Setting up campaigns in line with brand promotions, key occasions and content plan
? Leading on copy and artwork for generating new ads
? Liaising with CRO team for product strategy
- Liaising with brand manager to ensure all content is on brand
- Overseeing organic social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) to ensure they are aligned with paid advertising.
- Reporting on performance, creative and placement to provide opportunities for optimisation.
- Owning content plan and leading team on key occasions and conversational topics
- Leading on content creation, ensure content is to the highest standard and fully reported on.
- Running content meetings with the Marketing team and other members of staff to generate ideas for future content and campaigns
- Sales & Margin against agreed targets
- Scalability of our Paid Social activity
- Ability to manage multiple accounts across multiple countries
- Experience running a scaled retail social media presence
- Ideally across multiple countries
- Analytically minded
- Experienced with Facebook Business Manager
- E-Commerce and Retail experience
- Google Analytics 360 experience highly regarded
- Formal education not essential
- Trading mentality - able to work at pace and under pressure during busy peak periods
- Ability to influence colleagues at all levels of the business
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'