Recruit 121 Finance and Technology are partnering with one of the best growth companies in the UK. Due to continued growth, they are now opening an office in Cardiff. They are looking for an experienced Skype for Business Engineer who will be directly responsible for supporting successful implementation efforts across the unified product/service portfolio.
- Provide support and implementation services for the product offerings around Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Online, Microsoft Skype for Business, Teams Direct Routing, Polycom hardware; AudioCodes, Sonus, Oracle/AcmePacket SBCs.
- Ensure successful handover of technical solutions from project/deployment phase to BAU support teams.
- Provide escalated 3rd/4th line support.
- Will conduct needs assessments, product demonstrations, evaluations, and proof of concepts to support the customer sales cycle.
- Responsible for execution of post-sales customer implementation/migration of Skype for Business and other Unified Communications Voice and Video platforms.
- Collaborate with partners, project teams and Junior engineers to ensure flawless project execution.
Essential Kills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing and supporting Skype for Business Server with Enterprise Voice.
- Excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a flexible working attitude
- Ability to plan, organise and solve problems
- Knowledge of current IT challenges/initiatives (E.G. Cloud, Virtualization, SDN, Mobility, BYOD, UC)
- Professional vendor level certifications preferred: MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS
The Package for this is up to £50K DOE but also has excellent career opportunities.
RECRUIT121 Finance and Technology Recruitment Solutions work with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented professionals in the industry.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- 3rd Line Support
- Enterprise Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'