Skills Coach (Accountancy + Tax), Education Company, London, £27,000 - £31,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, a leading Educational Qualification Provider who operate nationally, are looking to recruit two part-qualified Finance candidates to join their company in a 'Skills Coach' capacity - offering support and guidance to those studying similar qualifications! Based in an incredibly fun, sociable office in the heart of the City, this is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate(s).
Our client offer qualifications across a broad range of professional industries, and are extremely well-established in their field. Due to exponential growth in their student intake, they are now actively seeking two candidates to join their 100-FTE office immediately. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing coaching and support to students over the phone and email
- Providing tailored support to learners to ensure they are fully prepared and confident in completing their studies
- Undertaking progress review meetings with learners and their employers as requested
- Supporting and advising students on all educational matters relating to the successful completion of the student's programme
- Completing required documentation within defined timescales
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Relevant qualification at academic level 3 or 4 (relevant to Accountancy + Tax), such as AAT, ATT, CFAB, CIMA + FIA
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with students
- Fun, sociable personality (very student-friendly!)
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own workload
- Articulate telephone manner
Our client are looking to move very quickly on this, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
- Skills Coach
- Accountancy + Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job