Are you a skilled Engineer on the lookout for a new opportunity? Do you want to join one of the worlds leading manufacturers of Oil Field Pumping equipment?
As a skilled Engineer you will be challenged with a variety of manual tasks which will include the assembly and filling of Drill Bit moulds to engineering drawings, operating furnaces, cooling equipment, shot blasters and the demoulding of Drill bits.
You should come from a hands on mechanical background and be well versed in the interpretation of engineering drawings. This position may require occasional use of CNC manual lathes and milling machines so candidates from this background will also be considered although this requirement will be limited, also a understanding of welding processes would be beneficial.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Follow engineering drawings for the purpose of moulding
• Load and unloading of components, using lifting fixtures & sling techniques.
• Hands on use of cooling equipment and shot blasters
• Be fully aware of personal workload, prioritise and organise to ensure deadlines are achieved
• Ensure a high standard of professionalism is maintained and that customer care is foremost
• Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the work area and department
• Ensure personal compliance with all HSE legislation and HSE Company policy
• Contribute to the development of systems and improvement in working practices and processes
• Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
• Occasional use of CNC manual lathes and milling machines and possible welding of matrix bits
• Support other departments and carry out other duties as and when business requirements dictate as may be reasonably expected by line manager
- £12.47/hr + shift allowance
- 6am - 2pm + 22% £15.21/hr (Mon-Thurs) Fridays are 5:30am - 12:10pm
- 2pm - 10pm + 22% £15.21/hr (Mon-Thurs) Fridays are 12:10pm - 06:50pm
- 10pm - 6am + 35% £16.83/hr (Sunday - Thursday) 5:30am finish Thursdays
- 37 hours per week - Shift work
- Permanent positions
- General Operative
- Milling Machines
- Mould Assembler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'