37.5hours per week
£24,500 Salary + Benefits
Our client, a Leading Property Developer require an experience Site Secretary to join the business on a full time permanent basis on the Arborfield development. The ideal candidate would have worked in a construction site or project office with sub-contractors, site managers and labourers on site.
- Administering correspondence in the correct format
- Preparing reports
- Maintaining an up to e-filing system for onsite
- Assist in the welfare and administration requirements needed for site trade apprentices
- Maintaining databases and spreadsheets
- Copying plans and drawings as and when necessary
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Diary management
- Organisation of meeting, conferences etc.
- Raising purchase orders
- Carry out site inductions for new starters
- CSCS card administration for sites
- Maintain Health & Safety paperwork
- Assist the Executive Assistant as and when required
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Admin/Secretarial role
- Trade/construction/building/engineering sector experience is highly desirable
- Thrives in a fast-pace, high volume and ever-changing environment
- Resilient and confident character
- Must be able to get to the site by car or cycling, public transport isn't suitable
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job