Site Reliability Engineer - 80k London
My client who are an international publishing company are running a major digital business transformation, encompassing a CMS platform migration and transformation of their enterprise technology and systems.
They're looking to unify their core platform and are building a brand new international team that will design architecture, tooling and what they ship around the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Site Reliability (SRE) Engineer to join them and play a critical role in making sure our technology stack is fit for purpose, performing optimally with zero down time.
They role is a permanent position with a flexible salary of £80,000
- Hands-on CMS experience including platform support.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager 6.x and above
- System administration of platforms such as Gsuite, Okta, Slack, Salesforce, including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Solid experience administering, configuring and troubleshooting Linux operating systems
- Experience with at least one scripting language such as Bash, Powershell, Python, Perl and some skill with another, even if it's one we don't use.
- Knowledge of containerisation (Docker) and the ability to comprehend code
- Experience administering cloud infrastructure, configuration management and associated networking including NLB's and CDN's in a production environment.
- Hands on experience with monitoring and graphing solutions such as Nagios,CloudWatch, Pingdom, DataDog, Splunk.
- Strong understanding of common Internet protocols such as SMTP, DNS, HTTP, SSH, SNMP etc.
- Understanding of techniques for management of encryption keys and certificates
- Experience administering databases such as MySQL, Postgres or MongoDB
If you are a Site Reliability (SRE) Engineer with the above experience then please apply today!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- ops site reliability engineer sre docker linux cms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job