An amazing opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's leading residential developers and be part of their ever growing team building high quality houses across the country.
This opportunity is based in North London and is a large-scale project made up of multiple units, different types of housing as well as stunning grounds.
To have this company and project in your portfolio is worth it alone, that's without the incredible salaries, packages, cars and bonuses on offer.
You must have the following skills/experience:
- Full Health & Safety Full Legislation understanding, both theoretical and practically.
- 4/5 years minimum experience working as a Site Manager on residential projects.
- Strong communication and people management ability.
- A history of quick and effective problem solving skills.
- Commercial and contractual awareness.
- an excellent eye for detail and the ability to analyse drawings to highlight any issues with design.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proven track record of high quality and on time delivery of projects.
- RC Frame experience.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sub-contractors at once.
- Experience working on New Build projects.
- First Aid qualified.
- SMSTS and CSCS certified.
If this sounds like your experience and you think you're the right person for the job then please get in touch for more information about the company, project, package and bonus (Tom Rice @ Fitzroy Solutions).
- Housing Development
- Residential Homes
- New Builds