Job Title: Site Manager
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. From point of origin to consumption, our dedicated staff design solutions that turn logistics operations from a
challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing leadership and effective management of operational teams so that all objectives and targets are achieved.
- Ensuring effective communications are developed with and between departments and business streams in order to meet objectives within prescribed timescale.
- Coordinating and prioritizing activity across the shifts and business streams to ensure customer service requirements.
- Achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) through effective use of resources and management of staff.
- Taking proactive approach to ensure grievance and disciplinary matters are resolved by adopting a consistent, fair and thorough approach.
- Maintaining accurate records and planning to ensure targets are achieved within the financial costing's.
- Encouraging employee participation in method improvement, raising quality and effective team working.
- Adhering to Health & Safety, Fire & Security requirements to provide a safe working environment.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Sound operational knowledge and experience.
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication and influencing skills.
- To manage data in line with current and future legislation.
- Ability to develop a multi-skilled and flexible team.
- Excellent financial acumen and commercial awareness.
- Road Transport Qualification, CPC as minimum.
- Full driving license required.
With more than 74,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>