To organise resources and to direct the management of designated development projects to achieve progressive project completion to quality and specification and on budget.
- To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
- Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and lead effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Applicants must have significant experience of working on design and build projects, for a main contractor, as well as in the management of H & S, and the design and procurement processes.
- Applicants must have experience of managing all aspects of the build process; the applicant will be required to coordinate the packages from the design and procurement phase through to installation on site and handover.
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
- CSCS Card at Site Manager level
- Valid SMSTS certificate
- Valid First Aid at Work certificate
- Applicants must be computer literate, especially in MS Word, and it would be desirable to have a good working knowledge of MS Excel or Power Project
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.