There is an amazing opportunity to join a market leading developer on a large project based in Surrey. I am currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for the project of which is currently going through the demolishing phase, with works due to start in Jan. The company are extremely well established and create medium to large sized projects with a very high quality finish, operating in the South, and south east.
The ideal candidate will come from a strong residential background having worked on high quality residential projects in the past. You will also have solid experience with specific high end products and bespoke designs. You will then have the opportunity to progress onto a forthcoming site in the area on completion of the site.
Day to day duties include, but are not limited to:
• Day to day supervision and co-ordination on site of staff, subcontractors, plant and materials
• Work to Construction Programmes and have the ability to produce short term programmes to ensure sequencing of works
• Produce material take offs and requisitions to enable the buying team to purchase the products required at a competitive price.
• Communicate with site team.
• Schedule works to ensure that all works carried out and undertaken to a high standard and works are signed off using quality control sheets at all stages of the project.
• Check that all materials used, including those of subcontractors are compliant with technical and quality specifications
• Comply with health & safety and ensure all relevant documentation is signed off daily/weekly/monthly as required.
• Communicate and build relationships with the client, architect, engineer and local residents.
• Keep all paperwork and site files up to date and monitor subcontractor’s performances
You'll need to have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid Certificate. You will have the ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines. Proficient in use of ICT relevant to the role: Word, Excel. With a keen eye for detail and great communication skills on all levels needed, providing a hand’s on approach to all duties enabling the build to be driven forward successfully.
The company are offering a very competitive salary as well as amazing benefits on top and are looking to get someone started as soon as possible.