Your new company
My client are a Norfolk based, family owned business. This company offers a full service on major construction projects as well as small works sectors. The company ethos is to provide a quality service which exceeds the companies clients expectations.
What you'll need to succeed
- They are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager in the Norwich area
- Previous experience within a contracting, with specific experience in general building projects.
- A relevant qualification route, ideally Degree. Trade backgrounds are sought after.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload across a range of directly employed and sub- contracts trades, maintaining a full awareness of the demands of a scheme that focus on delivering quality product.
- On site management and implantation of all Health and Safety and risk awareness procedure.
- Ability to manage and adapt to a working programme, with the ability to liaise with senior management, sub-contractors and external consultants to resolve problems.
- A tactful and friendly, customer focused attitude and an ability to deliver exceptional service.
- Full awareness of the build process, ensuring defects and snagging issues are kept to an absolute minimum and the quality is not compromised.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer great reputation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job