Tunbridge Wells Hospital, TN9 1RA
£18,010.80 per annum
- To work together with other members of the base leadership team and the day controllers to effectively manage the PTLO / ACA’s and PCA’s.
- To ensure effective communication both within the operation and with outside parties, developing effective working relationships and networks within the hospital.
- To ensure that ACA’s are carrying out their roles effectively and efficiently and to challenge behaviours.
- To ensure that patients receive effective, safe and responsive care.
- To support the Kent Operation in maintaining high standards of service delivery and efficiency and to achieve contractual KPI’s.
- Excellent people skills.
- Provides leadership and clear direction to ACA’s.
- To provide the first point of contact for ACA’s and VCS on site to control all patient transport, working effectively with day control.
- Communicates effectively within their teams, ensuring two way dialogue.
- Role models the company’s values especially equality and diversity, at all times and develop these behaviours within the team.
- Ensures health and safety and clinical compliance is promoted and followed.
- Manages consistently and fairly in line with company policies and individual’s terms and conditions.
- Manage, plan, co-ordinate, and organise the ACA’s for the site to ensure contractual KPI’s are met
- Promote and follow the company’s Rules, Regulations and Policies
- To promote a positive and responsive view of NSL on the sites
- To prioritise patient transport on the basis of efficiency and
- Ensure that the operation meets its contractual obligations and the service objectives for the Kent & Medway PTS Service through prompt turnaround times and minimal aborted journeys.
- Contribute to internal operations meetings to discuss service and other operational related issues, making recommendations and setting objectives for your team as required.
- Prepare and provide all relevant contractual performance data in order to support invoice details to the client on a monthly basis or as required
- Attend Trust stakeholder meetings as required
- Support hospital liaison managers
- Incident and exception reporting (daily reporting of all site issues)
- To maximise the use of the resources available and to minimise downtime
- Effectively monitor and manage team KPI’s.
- Ensure full compliance with the client’s and NSL Services’ Health & Safety and Security & Clinical policies and procedures.
- Support the internal audit process as required.
- Carry out thorough and effective investigations’.
- To reduce the need for third party vehicles by maximising the operation of our fleet
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven strong interpersonal skills -colleagues, PTS stakeholders and patient facing,
- The ability to work under pressure and independently
- The ability to solve logistical issues
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- IT Computer literacy, Masternaut, Meridian
- Ability to interrogate software and report functions
- Good standard of education,
- Full UK Drivers Licence