The Company: To be based from my client’s Leeds city centre site I am looking for a SIPP Administrator to sit within a centralised functions team and act as operational support to that growing SIPP function. The firm themselves are a highly successful, global financial services firm who currently hold over £200bn FUM and service the UK, European and Australasian markets. And with over 100 people currently working across their back-office teams now supporting advisers in the North of England, it is an exciting opportunity for a pensions professional who wants to work in a busy, challenging support function for a genuine market leader within the financial services industry.
The Role: Working within the centralised functions area of an established SIPP team you will assist in the provision of high quality SIPP administration systems and processes to ensure optimum performance of department, in relation to Administration, along with Management and Regulatory Reporting aspects. Undertake Banking Reconciliation and assist with the completion of Regulatory Returns. Other duties & responsibilities include:
- Assist with the production of Management Information and Data requested by Auditors from time to time.
- Provide technical/system support to the SIPP team including undertaking of File Reviews.
- Maintain regulatory and legislative knowledge.
- Undertake projects required for the development and improvement of the SIPP Administration System, to include working alongside third party developers to agree specifications, followed by testing and implementation of new functionality.
- Undertake projects required for the monitoring, review, amendment, approval and implementation of all documentation and procedures where required. With regard for ensuring accuracy, efficiency and a high standard of client service.
- Deal professionally with internal and external parties
- Liaise with team members and other departments as required
- Ensure work is carried out accurately and comprehensively
- Any other duties in conjunction with the management of the SIPP department as required by the SIPP Manager
Benefits: 10% pension, 8xDIS, Private Medical + 25 days holiday and flexible benefits scheme
The Person: Applicants must have detailed knowledge of the pensions sector with a strong emphasis on SIPPs if possible, although this isn’t a necessity as relevant industry experience of administering business across any pensions work would be looked upon favourably. My client is keen to encourage applications from anyone working within administration for private wealth, IFA or wealth management firms and indeed anyone with a DB/DC pensions background who is interested in a more specialised operational and project related admin support role/remit.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below: