Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a very well-established International Flight Training Organisation to source Simulator Flight Instructors (Business Jet) on a permanent or contract basis for their facilities based in the UK.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the delivery of flight training and ground training activities on their designated program
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fresh, forward thinking company with solid growth within the sector and truly visionary plans for future sustainable development.
- Highly competitive Salary and package
- Company Pension
- Private Health Scheme
- Bonus retention scheme
Essential Job Functions:
- Assuring the quality delivery of client training according to qualification including classroom systems and performance ground school and in-simulator pilot training
- Monitoring and assuring compliance to all authorizations and qualifications
- Any other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
- Strive to increase Instructor qualifications, as required by the program
- Conduct quality pre and post flight briefings
- Suggest changes to curriculum and courseware materials to enhance the clients’ experience
- Assist the Lead with duties, when requested
- Assure all paperwork/electronic records are completed accurately and in a timely manner
Other duties, as assigned by the Training Manager
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum 1500 hours on any Multi Crew Aircraft
- EASA Air Transport License
- ELP Level 5 English
- Right to live and work in the UK without limitation or restriction
- Ability to work flexible hours in a 24/7 environment
- Must live less than 2 hours driving time from the facility in Sussex!
What also need to bring:
- Builds trust and cooperative spirit across departments
- Commands respect from contemporaries and supervisors
- Demonstrates cost efficiency skills while aiming to provide customers with the Best in Class training experience
- Ability to focus and work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to uswhere one of our dedicated instructors will be in touch.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'