Role: Sign Maker / Installer
Location: Winsford, Cheshire
Salary: £25K-£30K DOE
This is a full-time, permanent position, working Monday-Friday 08.00 - 4.30pm
Company: Work/life balance is considered essential - we very rarely work a weekend unless absolutely essential and close down completely over the Christmas period.
We are an experienced business founded over 30 years ago and work with varied clients. We are looking to expand our team by bringing in an experience Sign Maker and Installer.
Duties will include:
- Interpreting briefs accurately with a great understanding of different signage and manufacturing techniques
- Printing, cutting, weeding and laminating vinyl
- Applying graphics to a variety of substrates, including panels, fascia's, windows and vehicles
- Carrying out all aspects of sign installations using power tools and access equipment
What we would like from you:
- A minimum of 5 years making and installing a wide range of signage
- Experience using design software, plotters, large format printers and laminators
- Clean driving licence essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, good time keeping and strong work ethic
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic, be a good communicator, well organised and be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- A strong understanding of the importance of health & safety
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'