Hours: - 9am to 5pm – 5 days from 7
Pay rate: £21,000 per annum
Location: Eccles / Salford
Your skills, experience and attributes will include...
- Experience of working in a Bond Administration / Shipping / Import environment or similar
- Experience of using a WMS
- Process focused individual with an eye to detail, able to carry out all the requirements stipulated in HMRC approval.
- Able to communicate with the client on all bond matters, ensuring all requests and practices are in line with HMRC legislation
- An adaptable approach to work and the desire to constantly strive for higher standards
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Computer literate, intermediate level Excel essential.
- Able to work using own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Willingness to share knowledge and best practice models
- Willingness to develop own skills and experience through learning interventions
- Able to adapt positively to change
Reporting to the Bond Manager, you will oversee the bond operation and advise sites on HMRC conformity and requirements. Duties will include...
- Making sure the goods inwards are completed correctly and any outstanding GRN are accounted for.
- Insure correct information is entered on to the HMRC website in the required time frame for each day.
- Check Duty Summary Reports highlight any issues and advise Manager of any errors.
- Amend orders to client’s requirements but within HMRC guidelines.
- Check that outstanding movements (UK, Export and EU) are being chased, highlight potential liability issues.
- Checking system error reports and liaise with OBS if necessary to resolve any issues.
- Checking the failed CFSP Report for any entries and liaise with OBS if necessary to resolve any issues.
- Logging on to EMCS website and our own data system to check outstanding levels and activity.
- Ensure that new products are set up correctly, and amended if required.
- Supply requested reports to clients i.e. duty paid stock report, outstanding liability report and duty summaries for deferred clients as required.
- Raise required paperwork to enable shippers to process documents
- Carry out in-house payments of Customs duty prior to budget/ destruction Loads being raised.
Our client is a leading business within the logistics industry. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit a Shipping Administrator / Bond Administrator to assist with the day to day running of the department. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company with excellent prospects for the future.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Management, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.