Job role: Shift Supervisor
Hours of work: 09:00 - 19:00 Monday - Friday (Occasional Saturday)
Salary: Competitive with bonus structure
A fantastic opportunity to join a very well-known and successful logistics company in Northampton due to the expansion of the business. Our client has a vacancy for an experienced Shift Supervisor to join their team in a very fast-paced environment.
· Supervise a team of warehouse staff and drivers.
· Organising of transport schedules and operational work.
· Develop a good working knowledge of both operational and administrative aspects of the business.
· Ensuring all customer queries are dealt with professionally and efficiently.
· Assisting to ensure the team are meeting all productivity, operational and quality targets set by the company.
· A flexible approach to work and a willingness to succeed in all aspects.
· To show ample ability to lead by example and communicate excellently.
· Man-management and time management skills.
· Experience in a fast-paced transport environment.
· Computer literate (Excel and Word).
· Methodical and organised.
· Able to work on own initiative and self-motivated.
· Firm but fair approach to supervision.
· Proven ability to work under pressure.
· Essential that the successful candidate holds a full UK driving licence.
This role offers fantastic development opportunities and progression within the business and a steady, successful career in an ever-expanding company. Please do apply and contact Adam at Interaction Recruitment, Northampton to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job