Job Title: Shift Maintenance Engineer
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: £Negotiable plus Shift Allowance
Our client is a well-established manufacturer. They are now recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to join their team at their in Andover, Hampshire. The successful Shift Maintenance Engineer will be multi skilled and electrical or mechanical engineering bias will be considered.
£NEGOTIABLE SALARY, 10% SHIFT ALLOWANCE, EARLIES/DAYS/LATE SHIFTS, PENSION SCHEME, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY + 8 BANK HOLIDAYS.
Shift Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out repairs on machinery in all areas of the site, liaising with production personnel to minimise downtime.
- Carry out routine and planned preventative maintenance on equipment, ensuring it is carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all repair and maintenance documentation is maintained with full compliance with all regulatory guide lines, GMP, and company Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- Ensure housekeeping and cleanliness standards are met at all times.
Shift Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Proven mechanical and electrical skills, hold a relevant engineering qualification or time served apprenticeship.
- Ability to demonstrate theoretical knowledge with practical application.
- Proven experience in a maintenance role ideally in a manufacturing environment although not essential.
- Strong skills in mechanical /electrical fault finding and repair.
- IT literate.
Shift Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- £Negotiable salary payable depending on experience.
- 10% Shift Allowance.
- 37½ hours per week, worked as part of an earlies, days, lates shift pattern.
- Overtime payable.
- Pension Scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.