Shift Leader – Competitive – South Kensington, London
SPIE UK, a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment, are looking for a Shift Leader to supervise, oversee and carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Electrical Services on rotating shift basis.
The successful candidate will supervise a small shift maintenance team on the maintenance and reactive repairs of commercial mechanical and electrical building services and associated equipment.
The key responsibilities of a Shift Leader include, but are not limited to:
- Allocate jobs to competent authorised personnel.
- Assist in the training and development of Site Staff under your control.
- To report all activity and incidents to the Building Services Supervisor.
The key skills and qualities of a Shift Leader:
- City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent; or 17th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (I.E.E) Registration or recognised equivalent; or Electrical Apprenticeship – gained within the building maintenance industry; and Health and Safety Training.
- GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent; and
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Experience in the Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experienced in electrical installation work, plus electrical testing and inspection
SPIE UK is a smart engineering and technology-driven solutions provider for the built environment. Through the convergence of digital technology and the built environment, we engineer, manage and optimise smart spaces and places, improving where our customers work, learn and live.
SPIE UK’s Smart City solutions serve the needs of urban clients, whereas our Smart Workplace solutions optimise the performance of commercial business and industrial facilities, while maintaining sustainability.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'