Have you ever considered living & working on the other side of the world ? Tradestaff can make it happen ! If you are interested, then read on below on how we can help to change your life.
New Zealand currently has skills shortages for Sheet Metal workers in various regions across the country. Although it can be a daunting task to start life in a new country, Tradestaff have been bringing people into NZ for the last 6 years to help address skills shortages, and we can help in every aspect of relocating. Our branches have consultants who have also made the move to NZ from overseas, and we have an excellent support network to help make the process as seamless as possible.
So if you are wanting to take the next step in your engineering career and you are a high-end Sheet Metal Worker, then apply now !
Tradestaff can offer you:
- A fantastic salary
- A great work environment
- Extremely varied work load
- Combination of on-site and workshop fabrication/welding
- A team of consultants who care about you and your career
- Work with major sheet-metal companies in NZ
- Learn from a highly experienced engineering teams
To apply for this role you must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Must be skilled in working with light gauge stainless steel and aluminium
- Highly skilled fabrication/welding abilities
- Great workmanship
- Time management
- Good work ethic
- Passion for the industry
- Uncompromising positive attitude towards Health and Safety
Tradestaff is also a member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA) of Australia and New Zealand, demonstrating our commitment to professional standards. Additionally, as an Immigration New Zealand accredited labour hire employer in the Christchurch region, we can bring candidates from overseas to fill skills shortages in local industries.
- Metal Fabrication
- Sheet Metal