Are you a SharePoint Online / Office 365 expert? Are you adapt at creating SaaS functionality utilising out of the box 365 features and scripting via PowerShell to generate user friendly collaborative spaces in accordance to an approved design? Do you have good attention to detail? Can you work under pressure and are up to the challenge of supporting an organisation wide transformation programme?
Our Local Authority client based in Winchester is looking for a SharePoint Online Developer to work with their existing IT team to support a business transformation programme introducing Microsoft Office 365. You will utilise your expertise in PowerApps development, Flow and Forms, including creating standard reusable PowerShell scripts and automated processes to develop and configure SharePoint Online collaborative working spaces and associated workflows.
You will be working with the Solution Designer, Lead Developer and other teams across the IT and Business Change areas, to assist colleagues in providing an exceptional customer experience. Your daily tasks will include:
- Developing PowerApps
- Creating workflows using Flow
- Creating processes using Forms
- Creating automated processes to support end requests through the SharePoint collaborative spaces
- Creating standard reusable links to external systems
- Supporting IT and Business User testing
- Providing technical support across the IT and Business teams when required
As a hands-on developer role you will be confident of your ability to develop and configure solutions in Azure / 365 / SharePoint Online to meet the agreed design for business transformation - Online is key here (expertise in SharePoint On Perm does not always translate in the Online arena).
Your application must demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint Online modern features and functionality
- Expert knowledge in 365 and the potential interlock of out of the box processes across applications to support automated features and workflows
- Content and permissions management
- Experience of workflows in SharePoint designer
- Proficient with PowerShell and CSOM/HTML/JQuery
- Knowledge & experience of Sharegate
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- An understanding of Dell Boomi and its uses
This is an immediate requirement, initially offered at 3 months with the possibility of extension. If you can start within two weeks and would be happy to commute or relocate to Winchester please apply now.
£580 per day (LTD) outside of IR35.
The position requires a standard DBS check.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'