An established insurance organisation based in London EC3 is currently looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer to join their successful team. As a SharePoint Developer you will be responsible for establishing and providing ongoing support, development and maintenance for the SharePoint intranet. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of SharePoint intranet and its use as an enterprise wide collaboration and document management platform.
The purpose of this role is to support and enable the delivery of excellent customer service via SharePoint developments including applications, forms, and workflows; improve operational efficiency; provide cost effective services through automation; deliver relevant, timely and reliable information in applications via integration and to support the company with simple, intuitive and effective technology.
You will provide expertise on SharePoint 2010, 2013 and InfoPath forms and SharePoint development knowledge. You will be setting up, configuring, overseeing, supporting and deploying the SharePoint environment - covering SharePoint Enterprise 2013. Setting up basic SharePoint sites (team sites, blank sites, wikis) and more complex ones - e.g. SharePoint may be linked to other systems (Microsoft Dynamics, SQL based applications). You will advise the business and the teams in terms of SharePoint best practice and provide technical advice/guidance.
This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude. Degree in IT, Computer networks or programming is mandatory.
- Proven comprehensive experience in delivery of bespoke solutions in SharePoint 2013 using various technologies
- Microsoft Certifications in SharePoint or SharePoint Online would be ideal
- Good understanding of analysis and design and full lifecycle development
- SQL Server and Reporting Services development would be beneficial
- Exposure to collaboration systems would be beneficial
- Experience with Nintex
- A real passion for developing solutions and providing tools that increase business capabilities
- Experience of gathering requirements or eliciting changes from non-technical staff and for technical staff
- Experience of delivering new functionality to systems which improved service productivity or efficiency
- Comprehensive experience of application support, including interface development, application changes
- Experience of supporting /using the following is desirable:
Net Framework and ASP.NET
SharePoint Designer & Visual Studio
Software Development life cycle (SDLC)
- Comprehensive experience of requirements analysis and solution design to produce documentation for development and deployment of solutions
The successful candidate will need to possess at least 2 years SharePoint experience.
You must able to get hands-on when required both technically in in terms of overseeing requirements capture (Business Analysis) and have excellent stakeholder management skills (internal and external).
Other desirable skills are:
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
This organisation are committed to continuous professional education and will offer study support when required.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job