£35,000 - £45,000
Our client, based in the City of London is looking for a SharePoint Consultant to join their innovative information governance company catering to clients in a vast array of industries including Finance, Insurance, Legal, Pharma and Retail.
A superb company who can offer a modern working environment, pension, 25 days annual leave and training courses for the software they implement and support.
The suitable candidate will be a dynamic individual who possesses great people and problem-solving skills and is eager to learn quickly under the guidance of the Technical Director. The candidate must be able to occasionally travel around the UK, Europe and the rest of the world, as the work may require client site visits.
The ideal candidate will be a SharePoint Engineer/Technical Consultant ready to make the move into consulting or someone who has made that move recently.
The role will be focused on delivering solutions to our clients who have chosen Microsoft SharePoint as their Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS) and will require good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 world (M365)
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate so please read on for further information!
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivery of professional services to clients, including end to end project management
- Client liaison and business analysis
- Developing technical solutions for clients, and delivering these on-time and on-budget
- Configuration of SharePoint sites and solution deployment
- Implementing business improvement processes within Office 365
- Understand client work practices, gather client requirements and provide solution expertise through all project stages
- Create project deliverables such as technical/functional requirement specifications, presentations, build/deployment guides
- Build and deploy solutions in line with requirement specifications
- Deliver implementation projects in line with internal methodologies and vendor guidelines
- Deliver knowledge transfer sessions internally/externally
- Develop service templates for delivery of solutions to industry segments and to help enable business development
- Provide pre-sales support to our Sales team to understand and define client key business drivers/requirements and develop service proposals
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to identify ways to innovate and improve delivery and processes
- Actively contribute to a culture that achieves the business goals and pleases clients which is at the heart of everything we do
- Recommending, configuring and implementing third-party applications that enhance SharePoint's document and records management capabilities, such as Repstor (Affinity, Assist, Custodian, Drive) and Records365
- Solid and demonstrable experience of SharePoint technologies (2+ years) including SharePoint Online
- SharePoint site collection administration experience required, managing permissions, lists, and libraries.
- SharePoint Online administration experience required, managing site collections, term store, app catalog, tenant permissions.
- Should be familiar with the SharePoint security architecture and how it interfaces to Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Ability to work with users to test and refine recommendations and ensure user engagement.
- Experience working with common business processes
- A balance of technical and analytical skills
- Be skilled in dealing with clients and managing customer expectations Good written and spoken communication skills
- A working knowledge of general IT infrastructure
- Sound analytical/problem solving skills
- Able to communicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to effectively juggle multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Possessing well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to travel around the UK, Europe and the rest of the World, as the work may require client site visits
- Degree (2:1 or above) in a computing or scientific discipline which has involved use of computing methods, or a related field with hands on experience in a client-facing technical position
- Any relevant Microsoft certifications would be welcome
Knowledge and practical experience of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server and Integration Services
- Application integration and/or development experience using SQL / .Net / APIs
- An understanding of information governance / ECM technologies
- Proven experience in managing projects
- Experience in a SharePoint consultancy or implementation role
Due to the number of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'