Sharepoint Architect 2010 - 2013 (IN IR35) - 2 months+ - Health Sector - Immediate Start
THIS POSITION IS INSIDE IR35 AND OPEN TO UMBRELLA/PAYE WORKERS
Your new company
One of the largest NHS Trusts in the UK
Your new role
Sharepoint Architect 2010 - 2013 (IN IR35)
What you'll need to succeed
My client is looking to fill an initial 2-month contract for a Sharepoint Architect.
This is an urgent requirement, expert knowledge around Sharepoint 2010 and 2013 is essential.
- Migration of SP2010 to SP2013 and decommission of SP2010 environment
- Stabilisation of SP2013 environment including patching
- BAU support calls
- SharePoint migrations from one version to another
- SP2010 -2013 - Migration from fileshares to SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Good knowledge on information architecture
- Good knowledge on configuring metadata
What you'll get in return
This is a great role to gain insight into a fast-paced project
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.