Service Transition Specialist
Working for a leading utilities organisation, the IT Service Transition Specialist is responsible for leading the service transition process at a programme level and for the governance and quality of Service Transition Management through its lifecycle.
This role is responsible for the governance and quality of Service Transition Management and Acceptance into Service process through its service lifecycle.
- Responsible for the implementation of the end to end Service Transition process within a programme in line with IT Strategy, roadmap and governances
- Provides expert guidance on the Service Transition process to Programme/Project Managers and the wider Service Delivery Management Team
- Undertakes the role of Service Transition Specialist when necessary for more complex Transition projects/programmes - Ensures clarity on the division of responsibilities for service components ensuring there are no gaps in the provision of the full end to end service within SW IT delivery responsibilities
- Represents the views of Service to the Project Manager and represents the Project to the Service delivery and support teams providing guidance when necessary
- Represents Service Transition at Programme/Project Governance Meetings, Design Authority and to Service Architects and Service Managers, providing guidance on the Service Transition process where required
- Service Transition Specialist across SW IT Projects/Programmes and within the Service Delivery Management team; is an advocate for Service Management where required
- Where required, ensures that inter-company interfacing process is defined and helps the Programme Manager to implement
- Ensure the Service Transition Management Team actively support the identification of new Risks and Issues on the Project and Service Availability Risk Register along with risk mitigation and reduction strategies
- Provides guidance and direction to Service Transition Management resources provided to work on the project, where necessary
- Undertakes management of the Service Transition Manager elements of the Service Transition Management process for the Programme they are working on,
- Manages Service Transition Management elements of the programme RAID
- ITIL V2 Manager / V3 Expert
- Senior Service Transition Management/Specialist experience
- Experience in executing process development and change
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to exercise good judgement to find solutions - respecting process, but focussing on outcomes
- Very thorough, with excellent attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of quality within a professional services organisation
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £500 - £650 per day ltd/umbrella (outside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
- Service Transition Specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'