- Fixation was established in 1988 as London's biggest repairer of professional photographic equipment. We later grew to include retail and rental and we're now part of the Wex Photo Video group, the UK's largest photographic retailer.
- We're looking for someone to join our team of service support administrators to deliver a high level of customer service to our repair customers.
- To handle telephone enquiries, emails and face-to-face customers effectively and to a very high standard. Other duties include ensuring essential administrative tasks such as booking-in, invoicing and despatching are carried out quickly and accurately to provide an efficient and effective repair service.
- Ability to attain an appropriate knowledge of products, photography and repairs, as well as diverse policies that may come into play such as warranties, vat registration, shipping, insurance, sub-contracting etc.
- Educated to A level or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken english
- Cheerful and positive disposition, resilience and broad shoulders when dealing with difficult situations and complaint-handling.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude to customer support - assist in identifying where processes have failed or can be improved and act to rectify any problems.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team handling a wide variety of tasks
- Benefits include 25 days paid holiday allowance and staff purchases.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Support
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job