Salary Dependant on Experience
Are you an experienced Service / Aftersales Manger within the Automotive industry?
Are you ready for an exciting change? If so my prestigious growing client in the Motor industry is looking for an experienced Service Manager to join their high performing team.
Who you will be working for
You could be working with the one best in the industry, and due to ongoing expansion, an opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager to come on board. You will be working out of a brand new, purpose-built office.
What you will be responsible for.
You will be responsible for managing the service team whilst increasing revenue and managing existing clients.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Commercially astute, you will manage the existing recurring revenue streams as well as identifying opportunities to grow their customer base and enhance out service offering
- Work closely with the Systems Manager to implement new processes, systems and tools to improve the level and quality of service delivery
- Hands on participation in the service department activities
- Act as an escalation point and proactively manage issues and varying priorities to deliver on commitments.
- Liaise with other parties in order to resolve problems and issues and build effective working relationships
- Ensure customer feedback from surveys and other channels is actioned and used to support continual improvement programme
- Identify, recruit, develop, and retain key talent
- Lead, support, coach, train and develop the team in a culture of excellent service delivery
- Maximise the performance and productivity of the individuals and the team
If you can deliver the above, then we want to hear from you!
What our client is looking for in you
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential. You should also have a high degree of competency in managing people and maintaining / building new customer relationships.
You must have previous experience as a Service / Aftersales Manager within a Car Dealership.
What's in it for you
Along with a great salary, you will be working in a positive work environment with a great team who have doubled in size in the last year and will push you to join in with their success. Being part of a growing family business, you will be a valued member of the team and have the opportunity to progress with them.
This role is active now! Please submit your CV now to:
Any questions or to arrange an out of ours chat, please email (above) or call/text
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'