Are you looking for full-time hours? Do you want to work within the public sector? Would you like to have a senior management role with a social care environment? If so then this could be the vacancy for you....
- On-Site parking
- Fixed term contract for 6-8 months
- On the job training
- Oversee care given to children within the local authority
- Planning, supervising and review care plans
- Ensure statutory requirements are met
- Responsible for the development, management and delivery of Children Residential Provision
- Lead the Strategic Multi Agency Panel
- Represent the Head of Service & Director on a local and regional
- Responsible for workloads and implementation plans
- Produce strategic reports on behalf of the department
Essential for this role:
- Recognised Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Managerial experience
- Experience of corporate HR policies
- Awareness of current legislation & Social Service
- Able to gain confidence, trust & respect of staff & others
- To be able to deliver complex change projects & programme management
- Evidence of successful financial and resource management
- Knowledge of the policies and the impact on procedures
This is a fixed term contract for 6-8 months, Monday to Friday office hours. If you meet the above requirements please apply today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job