Are you an experienced automotive Service Manager? My Client is seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their dealership in Wiltshire.
- Monitor Customer Service levels and provide effective support to Parts and Sales
- Describe and assess Service Department market potential and revenue forecasts
- Develop operating expense, capital budgets and profit improvement targets
- Create, agree and implement sales, merchandising, advertising and sales promotion plans to support the achievement of Service Department Plans and Budgets
- Establish, implement and regularly review the training programme for all productive and non-productive staff to ensure the progressive development of all Service personnel
- Contribute as a member of the management team to the development of the business and to the public relations activities of the dealership
- Utilise monthly management accounts to monitor and control profitability and productivity of the Service Department, including monitoring workshop efficiency, debtors and working capital
Who we're looking for
- Experience of an Aftersales leadership role is essential
- Experience delivering an upper quartile CSI performance as well as consistently delivering an above budget financial performance
What's on offer?
- Base salary £35,000 - £40,000 with a realistic OTE of £50,000 per annum plus car and additional benefits
Apply online with your latest CV in Word format.
- Service Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job