We are recruiting for an experienced Electrical and Gas Engineer to serve our client's customers in their homes across Aberdeen shire.
The ideal candidate will be a competent white goods engineer who is experienced in fault finding with a range of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, tumble dryers and cookers.
We are looking for engineers who are self-reliant and responsible, able to manage their allocated work, stock of spare parts and service their area effectively. They will be able to demonstrate pride and effort in any task undertaken and will have excellent communication skills with bundles of enthusiasm.Requirements:
- Applicants must have at least 2 years experience in repairing domestic appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and fridge freezers.
- Knowledge of Refrigeration systems and a Gas Safe qualification is preferable
- You need to have the ability to manage an allocated workload and carry out repairs in accordance with instructions given.
- You must also be presentable and have excellent communication skills.
- All applicants will be CRB checked and need a valid UK Driving Licence
- Visiting customers homes in response to breakdown calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing excellent customer service and understanding of what the customer needs
- Planned repairs and servicing of washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers and fridge freezers
- Providing updates on daily jobs - full software training is provided
- Working from home
- Dedicated support teams are available including technical, accounts, call centre and spares
- A competitive basic salary + an Uncapped bonus potential
- Company Van and fuel card
- Uniform and safety equipment
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Access to Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Potential for career progression
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- field engineer
- Service Engineer
- white goods