- Proven track record of 28 years specialising in the supply, installation and maintenance of personal, portable, fixed gas monitoring system products.
- The company boasts a bespoke analytical sampling system with a strong emphasis on engineering, design and technical experience.
- Serving hundreds of customers within a variety of industrial markets including; oil & gas, food & beverage manufacturing, energy from waste, power generation, shipping & marine, petrochemical and wastewater.
- This is a field service role focusing on the maintenance and repair of the continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- You be servicing mainly the power station and waste industry
- You will be expected to service the client within 24 hours of client call
- 40 hours a week flexible
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will a technical knowledge and industry knowledge of the gas detection market
- Ideally looking for someone who comes from the instrumentation background in previous roles in the industrial environment
- Should have HND or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- The client is looking for someone self motivated and able to work off of own initiative
Consultant: Yasmine Shaban
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.