Service Desk Analyst
ShortList Recruitment are recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join a busy IT support team and provide first line support to end users.
The Service Desk Analyst is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Helpdesk Analyst or 1st Line Support Analyst who wants to join a very friendly and busy team in an established and modern business.
In the Service Desk Analyst role you will receive the full support of a strong IT Team.
Typical daily responsibilities will include:
- Taking and logging calls from users
- Providing 1st Line Support, ranging from password resets to major fault diagnosis
- Remotely accessing user environments to carry out detailed fault diagnostics
- Providing excellent levels of customer service at all time
- Running daily checks on backups and carrying out preventative maintenance on customer environments
- Preparing and building customer equipment as required
- Completing small projects as required, including researching and testing new products and technologies
The right Service Desk Analyst for this role will have prior experience in a busy helpdesk environment and have good hands-on support knowledge of areas such as:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Windows 10/Mac OS X
- MS Office
- Citrix administration
- Network fault finding and diagnostics
- Network cabling and patching
- ITIL Environment experience
The Service Desk Analyst will receive full support and training, and will be expected to be willing to constantly learn new skills and technologies.
The salary on offer is up to £25,000 + benefits and is based in Merseyside, easily commutable from Wirral, Liverpool, Chester and North Wales.
If you would like to be considered for the Service Desk Analyst role please click 'APPLY'.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
- 1st line SDA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'