Convergence Group has an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join us based in Solihull on a full time, permanent basis. You will be on a competitive salary of £17,000 - £20,000 per annum.
At Convergence, our vision is clear: we want to change people’s digital experience in a connected world. We believe in Exceptional People, Superior Service and Commercial Innovation. We’ve created a driven, no-nonsense, agile culture that moves faster than you imagine. And every one of us stands for honesty, for hard work, and, well… for getting on with the job. So, when it comes to achieving our vision, we’re naturally hardwired to do it.
What will you be doing as our Service Desk Analyst?
You will provide a single point of contact for our customers to report network faults to Convergence Group. The Service Desk Analyst will be part of the Service Desk team that provides support to customers and assists in resolving network related issues by planning, organizing, and prioritizing the work and ensuring that a high quality of services is being provided to customers.
Key Responsibilities as our Service Desk Analyst:
- Delivery of a world class customer service experience
- Logging and managing incidents and request
- To assess and analyse the problem, to study its impact and to advise on the proper supportive. functions that are necessary
- Assignment of incidents and requests to relevant teams
- Dealing with enquires from customers via email and over the phone
- Sending customer communications during lifecycle of incidents and requests
- End to end DSL Incident Management throughout the Incident lifecycle
- Supplier Management
- Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st time fix rates of DSL incidents and requests
- Maintain & update Service Desk processes and procedures
- Ensuring faults are escalated and resolved within the customer contracted Service Level
- Pro-actively monitoring customer networks via Convergence Groups internal monitoring system, investigating, troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Providing the customer with a key contact during the incident lifecycle.
What is needed in order to be able to become our Service Desk Analyst?
- Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre
- Studying towards or gained an IT qualification
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of working high pressure environments and dealing with pressurised situation
- Enthusiastic, energetic & self-motivated
- Great communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Service Desk Analyst then please click 'apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job