We're a leading provider of IT support services to small and medium sized businesses in London, and we're currently recruiting a Service Desk Analyst.
The successful candidate will join our helpdesk team, which provides end-user technical support via telephone and remote desktop to our clients. This position primarily handles front line incident-based support and you’ll have desktop support experience working within a corporate or MSP / IT support helpdesk environment.
We require a highly driven, self-motivated engineer with excellent communication skills as well as strong technical troubleshooting ability.
- Troubleshoot end-user IT issues
- New user onboarding & offboarding
- Maintain internal support documentation
- Daily data backup monitoring
- Hardware & software installation
- Hardware maintenance tasks
- Provide out of hours support when required
Key requirements / skills /experience:
- 2 years’ IT support experience
- Excellent communication skills (both internally and with clients)
- Fluent in English
- Communicate to customers clearly, effectively and professionally
- Ability to prioritise support issues
- Resolve assigned customer technical issues & Meet SLAs
- Windows OS 7 / 8 / 10
- MAC OSX
- Office 365
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Understanding of DNS/DHCP
- Understanding of IT routers & switches
- Understanding of IT security (Firewalls, Anti-virus etc.)
- Understanding of networking
- Smartphone configuration experience (Apple/Blackberry/Android etc.)
To be considered for this role, please include your current salary and covering letter within your CV.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- Technical Support