1st/2nd Line Helpline/Service Desk Analyst - Central Manchester
12 month FTC £25,000 - £28,000 per annum (pro rata)
We are currently working with an established international law firm based in Central Manchester to find a talented 1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analyst.
You will be responsible for providing general PC Support and setting up meeting rooms with AV devices as well as standard 1st line queries.
Essential Technical Requirements
- In-Depth Knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010 and/or 2013
- In-Depth Knowledge of Office 2010 and/or 2013 (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience in efficiently setting up meeting rooms with AV devices
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of building PC's and troubleshooting support issues
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of working internally at a law firm
- Worked with Document Management Systems (Worksite/Filesite/Desksite/Hummingbird/DocsOpen)
- Ability to prioritise issues in line with business imperatives.
- Methodical in approach to resolving end users issues.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communicator.
- Good telephone manner.
- Positive, enthusiastic and resilient manner - enjoys a challenge.
- Presents self as a confident, competent professional who looks and acts like an ambassador for the firm.
- Acts to keep knowledge and skills base current.
- Our client are an established international law firm based in the centre of Manchester.