Service Desk Analyst - Global Law Firm - Alternative Hours
My client are a top-tier global law firm who are looking for a talented 2nd line support analyst for their London offices. This role is an excellent opportunity to gain global exposure whilst working with a team that is rapidly expanding.
Please note: this role is working between the hours of 3:30pm - 11:30pm.
- Hardware support duties such as configuring new PCs, setting up users and laptops, configuring and issuing pool laptops, keeping inventory of all hardware.
- Creating, updating and resolving incidents in ticketing system
- Setting up video conferencing.
- Deliver clear troubleshooting steps in relation to Microsoft Office 2010
- Toubleshoot problems with legal Word and Excel documents
- Answer 'how to’ questions on all software used within the Firm
- Support of travelling lawyers over the telephone
- Supporting mobile (iOS) users
- Knowledge of as many of the following products as possible: excellent MS Office 2016, iManage DeskSite, Intapp (time recording), Visio, ChangePro, Adobe Acrobat, Internet Explorer, iOS Remote Access (including VPN, Citrix, RSA)
- Previous Helpdesk 1st/2nd line support with excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Audio/Video conferencing experience
- Previous experience of supporting MS Office and Basic Networking preferably within a legal environment
My client are offering up to £45,000 and offer excellent routes for progression within the firm, benefits + bonus.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'