My client based in Leigh are currently recruiting for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
This a really varied opportunity within a growing business. The business has doubled in size year on year and is set for further growth, relocating to a new premises in Leigh soon.
Salary and other benefits
- Starting salary of £21,000 - £24,000 per annum + Performance Bonus
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (Rises by 1 day per year)
- Free Parking on site
- Working hours of Monday – Friday, 9AM - 5:30PM
- Professional office surroundings
- Well established company and team around you
- Pension scheme
- Support the Engineering Manager with document control, communication with internal and external customers / suppliers
- Booking in planned maintenance
- Order equipment in preparations for planned works
- Arrange hotels, flights, car hire etc when/where necessary
- Check Engineers Timesheets on a weekly basis, recording any travel time
- Check engineers reports
- Process and submit monthly applications for payments for large project works
- Raise invoices to customers using Sage
- Input data onto Project Cards using sage to monitor and analysis project performance against targets
- Assist Engineering Manager with site specific Health and Safety requirement in terms of Risk Assessments and RAMS
- Project related documentation, ie RAMS, CAD Drawings, Floor plans, GCR Requests, Access Requests
- Company vehicle maintenance for engineering team - booking in service visits etc etc
- Handling project related queries
- Raise quotations for simple works ie 1 x days engineering (ad hoc)
- Maintain training register to all engineering staff and update new training database
- Plan on call rota
- General ad hoc office duties
- Strong communisation skills
- Good problem solver, able to respond quickly to changing business needs
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail with a numerical / analytical mind-set
- Previous diary management experience
- Previous administrative experience ideally within a service delivery
Please apply directly via the link provided to fast-track your application or if you have any questions give me a call on – David Newman.
Best of luck with your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'