Service Management Analyst
Salary: £25k – £34k + Benefits
Our new Service Management Analysts will work across IT Service Management functions to deliver service improvements, demand and capacity plans and asset and configuration documentation. You will develop skills and experience across the IT Service Management disciplines.
We are looking for a Service Management Analyst to provide generalist support and coordination across the Service Management areas, working to deliver service improvements, capacity plans and configuration documentation. This role will work across the breadth of service management disciplines, including Service Design, Transition, Operations and Continual Service Improvement.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
- ITIL-aligned service management environment experience
- Data security awareness is required, due to the data handling and analysis required within the role.
- Microsoft Office (2010 minimum)
- Familiarity with Software Asset Management advantageous.
- Experienced using a service management tool (like Remedy, ServiceNow, etc) is highly beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job