New opportunity not to be missed! CDL has an exciting opportunity for a Service Analyst to join the team based in Stockport. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
CDL has established its position as a market leader in the highly competitive retail insurance sector by consistently creating powerful software solutions that deliver competitive and innovative advantage to our customers. We've custom-built our own modern, open offices set in our own landscaped campus in Stockport, employing over 600 staff, providing for over 100 internet brands (Asda, Tesco, Money Supermarket, Swinton, AA, and Sainsbury’s) to name a few.
There is also a subsidised restaurant and a games room. We have built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We like to work in small, focused groups so you are always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with
The Role as our Service Analyst
You will be a key member of the service management team, working alongside Service Managers and the Service Delivery Leaders to make sure that services provided by Service Management are delivered using agreed policy, process and procedures. Reporting into Service Management Resource Manager, you will direct contact with internal and external customers for customer service. Request updates on support logs from teams when required.
This is an ideal role for an experienced customer focused Service Analyst, who is looking for a challenge of working for a fast-paced organisation.
Other aspects of the role will include problem solving, ad hoc report creation, following ITIL best practise at all times. We will expect you to hit the ground running, strengthening your CDL product knowledge along the way. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
Requirements and Experience needed to become our Service Analyst
- Proven ability and experience of using a service management software application
- Proven ability and experience of working in a front line customer facing environment
- Proven ability and experienced of providing a high level of customer service
- Formal training in a service desk/customer service environment
- Awareness of ITIL best practice.
- Computer literate and experienced user of MS Outlook, Word & Excel.
- GCSE Maths and English at A-B Grade or equivalent
Benefits of becoming our Service Analyst
- Opportunities for career progression
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Work with the best in the business
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday to start
- Life and health assurance
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- Social activities
- Dress down policy
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Community projects
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Service Analyst then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!