Toyota are currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to be based out of our Bromley Dealership. As a Service Administrator, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals.
With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, a Service Administrator will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and make sure we retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise upsell opportunities whilst delighting our customers.
What we Need
- Assist with the setting up of the next day’s work, helping the advisors & liaising with customers if required.
- Complete daily banking.
- Assist warranty administrator at peak times with claims processing.
- Assist customers with creating & maintaining “My Toyota” accounts.
- Help any unsatisfied customers resolving any issue they have had.
- Complete follow up calls with customers ensuring they were happy with the service given.
- Complete all service administration work.
- Pre call customers making sure they are still ok for their appointments
- Be respectful and courteous to all colleagues.
- Ensure that all customer data captured is entered onto the V8 system accurately and without duplicates.
- Talk and listen to inbound customer calls to understand their query or complaint and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Have a background in customer service and administration.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Follow key processes to achieve upsell targets.
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Be able to work in a cross functional team.
- Be very self-motivated to complete all work given to you.
What we Offer
- Excellent basic salary.
- Toyota training pushing you through the ranks.
- Modern work environment with top facilities.
- Real career progression based around your aspirations.
- Market leading benefits including healthcare, pension, childcare and company lease scheme.
- Fun friendly working environment.
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes.
If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you. Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job