Do you feel like you can develop cutting-edge SEO campaigns which will impress clients? This Cheshire-based agency is looking for an SEO star who can bring new innovative ideas to the table!
Our client is a multi-award-winning marketing agency which specialises in maximising their client’s SEO performance and efficiency. They are situated in a picturesque area of Cheshire and provide on-site free parking for employees making your morning commute simple!
You will work closely alongside the Account Management and Content Marketing teams, to ensure that the campaign workflow is delivered in a timely manner and to a high quality. You must have a strong passion for SEO, as you will be working in a fast-paced autonomous role and be expected to adapt and learn quickly.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of The SEO Strategist:
- Carry out off-page content and link profile analysis on client’s and competitors to discover trends, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Analyse and review client’s content in-depth to recommend a detail content plan
- Use technical SEO methods to discover any obstacles in the way of maximum SEO performance
- Constantly monitor client’s SEO performance and report to senior management teams regularly
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practice for SEO and content marketing
- Attend regular client meetings and participate in conference calls where necessary to support Account Management and New Business teams
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an SEO role is essential
- A strategic thinker who is up to date with most effective SEO techniques
- Target driven and able to manage own workload
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use FTP and database management software
- An understanding of PHP and/or ASP.NET is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Has a degree in a relevant subject
Interested? Get in touch today!
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'