SEO Manager - Norwich, Norfolk
Salary: Competitive, depending upon experience
Our client is a fast growing e-commerce retailer offering range of brands, primarily focused in the sports, leisure and lifestyle markets, they are looking for an experienced Search Engine Optimisation Manager to join their team.
You will be mainly working on the search engine optimization, need to be a result oriented person who is data driven, loves looking at data and numbers.
- Optimization of onsite content
- Rankings for identified and agreed keywords
- Monthly brand searches
- Organic search traffic
- Organic search revenue
- Outreach and link building
Your Departmental responsibilities:
- Working with Web Developers to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations Meta data creation and optimisation
- Oversee all content before go live to ensure it reaches its full potential from an organic search perspective
- Using Search Console to undertake URL inspections, manage sitemaps, identify and resolve coverage issues and conduct performance analysis
- Product page wording sign off
- Redirects and website structure
- Commission, create and manage offsite content for outreach
- Monitor and report on results and rankings
- Working with external SEO agencies to manage their activity and implement recommended changes and to ensure optimal website performance
- Acquire links and manage the outreach and digital PR process to ensure best practice
Skills & Experience
- Experience in SEO at an ecommerce business / a digital marketing agency
- Understand and love looking at data and numbers
- SEO Preferred 3 years
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- SEO Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'