This role is within our expanding Ecommerce team responsible for digital strategy across the HSS group, driving online sales through the HSS group websites and developing a digital proposition and tools that add value to our trade account customer base.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO / search manager to join our team. With organic search being one of the main sources of traffic for our website, this is a great chance for someone passionate about digital to join a fast-growing digital team. You will help HSS take our SEO performance to the next level, building on our existing strong SERP’s performance to drive uplift in online revenues.
This role will see you developing our SEO strategy, and managing and advising on a variety of SEO activities such as link building and developing key word strategies in order to expand and grow our digital footprint. You'll also act as SEO subject matter expert, working with our external agencies and the wider Ecommerce team.
Typical duties include:
- Create an SEO roadmap and strategy to deliver business goals
- Expert knowledge of offsite and onsite SEO tactics
- Able to undertake technical, link and content audits to identify and address performance issues and optimisation opportunities
- Undertake user-focused keyword research to highlights areas of potential growth, inform content strategy and optimisation
- Demonstrated ability to research and implement SEO and Content strategies and understanding of how content affects organic rankings and traffic
- Development and implementation of link-building campaigns that support the overall strategy
- Responsible for coordination of content Management - Website/Mobile Content Curation (content upload, tagging, SEO advice, SEO Metadata Entry).
- Reporting on effectiveness of SEO and identification of problem areas that may affect search engine rankings
- Maintain awareness of the industry and competitor’s activity to develop informed strategies
- Support and oversee internal teams to make sure SEO best practices are followed
- A successful track record within SEO Management with an agency or in-house (5 years min total professional experience in similar roles).If you’ve built your own website and tried to make it rank on Google - that’s even better!
- Knowledge of SEO and analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, keyword monitoring tools
- Demonstrable success in SEO planning and understanding of SEO best practice.
- Full understanding of digital marketing channels, including PPC and local search
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A 'Can-Do' attitude
- Digital Marketing
- Web Development
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'