Calling all SEO stars! A Huddersfield-based e-commerce retailer is on the lookout for an SEO expert to improve their SEO position, by addressing aspects from technical issues to customer experience. If you want to be in control of creating and implementing the SEO strategy for one of the UK’s largest online retailers, then read on…
A dynamic online electrical goods retailer, our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing online retailers. They are experiencing a period of growth, so now is a great time to join! As they expand, they need a SEO-savvy individual to achieve the company’s SEO goals.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for analysing and fixing technical issues, creating relevant webpages and content, as well as developing valuable links for our customers, with an aim to improve the company’s SEO position. The role will involve working with a number of departments throughout the company, including Buyers, Traders and Creative and educating them on SEO best practices.
Main responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Create and implement SEO strategy across all brand websites
- Manage the day to day relationship of our PR agency
- Investigate and implement third part SEO tools
- Manage the development of content on the websites and blogs, whilst keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and sharing this information with relevant departments
- Carry out regular SEO audits of the websites
- Action relevant changes to ensure the customer journey is continually improved
- Undertake competitor analysis
Key skills and attributes of the SEO Manager:
- Previous experience within an SEO role
- A strong commercial acumen and the ability to really understand the dynamics of an online retail business
- Fantastic communication skills, as you will be liaising with different people and departments at all levels of the business
- An ability to understand the customers’ needs
- Excellent ability to present and communicate ideas effectively
- Driven to succeed with a strong personality
Are you the perfect fit for this role? Apply online!
- Customer Experience
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"