Manchester City Centre
Salary:Up to £37,000 depending on experience
Peninsula is the leading UK's Employment Law and Health & Safety Specialists, providing an integral service to our 30,000 Client's daily business operations.
Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a driven, hard-working and self-motivated SEO Manager to manage the SEO activity for the Peninsula Group companies and drive ROI from organic search strategy and tactics .
The role will play a key role in the online acquisition growth plans and the ideal candidate will have experience in a target driven environment where multi-tasking is a must. They should strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a supportive and friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Collaborate with content writer and the PR manager to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms that can generate backlinks
- Implementing new innovations and informing senior management on the latest SEO developments that will benefit all group companies.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes wi th SEO and major search engines
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors and key algorithm updates
- Proficiency in web analy tics software and keyword tools
- Experience with data-drive n SEO analysis and optimisation
Candidates should have:
- 3-5 years' experience with technical, on page SEO
- Excellent keyword research and campaign planning skills, with a natural ability to research keywords and identify targets for a campaign
- Proven track record in SEO audits, and recommendations for increasing rankings & traffic
- Experience of conducting competitor research, analysing Domain Authority, Site structure, and SEO techniques
- Excellent understanding of Mobile SEO, and key requirements for Mobile Rankings
- Experience of using SEO platforms such as Linkdex , Raven, SEMRush , ahrefs
- Experience of content writing Excellent interpersonal skills - particularly in dealing with senior stakeholders around the business
- Ability to work with the marketing team to deliver SEO ROI
- A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast pa ced, results-driven environment
If you believe you have the right attributes for this position please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job