Are you fluent in SEO but also have a natural flair with customers? Then I want to speak to you!
My client is one of the world's leading advertising media planning agencies with expertise in everything digital, social and much more. They are a big, but close team who offer training and development to their staff when and where needed. They are fast-paced and deal with some of the biggest clients in the market. You will be responsible for one of the biggest and toughest accounts!
This is a merged role of technical SEO and account management - so you will need to be able to present and also be able to answer any techy SEO questions that the client may have. If you have a proven track record in SEO and a good understanding of campaign and digital content marketing, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Managing a handful of clients and brainstorming with the various teams to set and develop the client’s SEO strategy.
- Planning online campaigns, conducting technical audits, making recommendations and implementing fixes.
- Work closely with PR and social teams to gain links, outreach and general optimisation of the content.
- Analyse the SEO on a variety of different sites whilst also being aware of any on-page and link-building improvements to increase the clients overall ranking and traffic.
- Report on the activity to then present your findings to the client.
- Future proofing processes and maintaining upkeep of technical knowledge.
Even though you will be running these accounts and be the point of call for your clients, you will have a lot of input and guidance from the Account Director who will be your direct report. You will be managing the day-to-day running of the accounts working with your Account Executives to up-keep this.
Overall, if you have a passion for great client service and have over 3 years’ experience in a 'hands-on’ SEO role then send over your CV straight away to Millie - Chassam Recruitment!
- Account Management