SEO Executive - London - Client-side - £25-35K
SEO Executive – Central London – Client-Side– £25-35K
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced SEO executive to join a high performing team based in Central London. The successful applicant will work as part of a client-side team focused on delivering the SEO strategy for the business. Upon completing probation there is the opportunity to become the SEO manager for a number of key regions for the business working with local translation teams.
1) Offsite SEO Activity – Content Marketing/Outreach activity, creation and implementation of offsite strategy.
2) Onsite SEO Activity – Global Keyword research, technical SEO, creation and implementation of onsite strategy.
3) SEO champion internally for the business
4) Basic web development experience is desirable but not essential
5) Experience working in international markets is desirable but not essential.
Given the popularity of the industry and quick progression on offer this position will not be available for very long. Interested applications should apply with an up to date CV, for more information contact Matthew Borthwick at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"