We are looking for an SEO Account Manager to join an innovative digital agency, where you will be responsible for overseeing some of the agency's largest accounts in the finance and tech sector which include Direct Line, Fidelity, and AON.
This is a very hands-on position, so you will have a high level of technical knowledge but will be given the opportunity to work alongside senior management to grow your own team of SEO Managers and Executives.
Culture is key for this agency. You'll be working within relaxed, warehouse like offices in Shoreditch surrounded by talented people who are all motivated by doing awesome work. They have a flat and open company structure and hold regular social events including Go-Karting, Shuffle Boarding and even Axe Throwing!
What you'll be doing:
- Owning key client relationships
- Conducting and coordinating the delivery of on-site SEO including content audits and keyword research
- Leading a team of SEO Executives
- Working with content creation team to deliver high quality SEO optimised content
- Leading client meetings, pitching SEO and content strategies to clients
What you'll need:
- 3+ years agency experience
- Experience in line management
- Technical knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog and Linkdex
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate SEO concepts, value, and strategies clearly
- Working understanding of Google Analytics, HTML and Marketing Automation platforms
Think you're the right person for the job? Click Apply now or email for more information.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.