Sensory & Consumer Technical Insight Scientist
Up to £35,000 + bonus + excellent benefits
Our client is a global food manufacturer of some of the best known branded products on the supermarket shelves. They are now seeking a Consumer Technical Insight Scientist to join them in their expanding consumer insight department. This would be a broad and varied role and would suit a highly organised individual who is able to manage multiple projects in a busy environment while ensuring excellent attention to detail, and who enjoys a collaborative working environment but can also be autonomous when needed.
The main role responsibilities will be providing sensory support and expertise to a variety of new projects, analyzing the data and interpreting and communicating the results. Additionally:
- Planning and organising sensory and consumer studies using the trained panel in support of projects, prioritising within available resource
- Designing experiments, analysing and interpreting results and effectively communicating both verbally and written within agreed deadlines
- Work with recruitment and sensory agencies
- Support the screening and training of the expert panel when required
- Coach and support more junior members of the team
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a passion for the food industry, a willingness to learn, flexibility and possess strong communication and IT skills. In addition, they will have a food science or related degree (or equivalent), be able to work on their own and use their initiative to be able to spot when and where improvements can be made.
This is a superb opportunity to work in a market leading company with great opportunity for career development. If you have the required skills and experience and would be interested in applying, we would like to hear from you - please apply now on-line or contact Camilla Clark for a confidential chat and more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job